As part of the registration process on the Site, AUSTRALIAN FOODS INDIA PVT. LTD. may collect the following personal information about you: Name including first and last name, alternate email address, mobile phone number and contact details, Postal code etc and information about the pages on the site you visit/access, the links you click on the site, the number of times you access the page and any such browsing information. If your age is below 18 years, your parents or legal guardians can transact on behalf of you if they are registered users. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Company, its affiliates, officers etc for losses incurred by the Company or another party due to someone else using your account as a result of your failure to use reasonable care to safeguard your password.
AUSTRALIAN FOODS INDIA PVT. LTD grants you a limited sub-license to access and make personal use of this site and not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with express written consent of AUSTRALIAN FOODS INDIA PVT. LTD This license does not include any resale or commercial use of this site or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of this site or its contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. This site or any portion of this site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent AUSTRALIAN FOODS INDIA PVT. LTD. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of the Site or of AUSTRALIAN FOODS INDIA PVT. LTD. and its affiliates without express written consent. You may not use any meta tags or any other "hidden text" utilizing the Site’s or AUSTRALIAN FOODS INDIA PVT. LTD name or trademarks without the express written consent of AUSTRALIAN FOODS INDIA PVT. LTD.
All the products listed on the Site are generally sold at MRP unless otherwise specified. The prices mentioned at the time of ordering will be the prices charged on the date of the delivery. Although prices of most of the products do not fluctuate daily basis but prices for some of the products may fluctuate on a regular basis and additional charges will be collected or refunded as the case may be at the time of the delivery of the order.
1. That in the event of non-delivery owing to your mistake (i.e. wrong name or address or any other wrong information) any extra cost incurred by AUSTRALIAN FOODS INDIA PVT. LTD. for redelivery shall be claimed from you.
2. You will provide authentic and true information in all instances where such information is requested of you. AUSTRALIAN FOODS INDIA PVT. LTD. reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by you at any point of time. If upon confirmation your details are found not to be true (wholly or partly), AUSTRALIAN FOODS INDIA PVT. LTD. has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar you from using the Services and / or other affiliated websites without prior intimation whatsoever.
3. That you are accessing the services available on this Site and transacting at your sole risk and are using your best and prudent judgment before entering into any transaction through this Site.
4. That before placing an order you will check the product description carefully. By placing an order for a product you agree to be bound by the conditions of sale included in the item's description.
In Addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms and Conditions, you are prohibited from using the site or its content for:
1. Disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material.
2. Transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence or results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice.
3. Gaining unauthorized access to other computer systems.
4. Interfering with any other person's use or enjoyment of the Site.
5. Breaching any applicable laws
6. Interfering or disrupting networks or web sites connected to the Site
AUSTRALIAN FOODS INDIA PVT. LTD may at any time modify the Terms & Conditions of Use of the Website without any prior notification to you. You can access the latest version of these Terms & Conditions at any given time on the Site. You should regularly review the Terms & Conditions on the Site. In the event the modified Terms & Conditions is not acceptable to you, you should discontinue using the Service. However, if you continue to use the Service you shall be deemed to have agreed to accept and abide by the modified Terms & Conditions of Use of this Site.
This User Agreement shall be construed in accordance with the applicable laws of India. The Courts at Chennai shall have exclusive jurisdiction in any proceedings arising out of this agreement. Any dispute or difference either in interpretation or otherwise, of any terms of this User Agreement between the parties hereto, the same shall be referred to an independent arbitrator who will be appointed by AUSTRALIAN FOODS INDIA PVT. LTD.and his decision shall be final and binding on the parties hereto. The above arbitration shall be in accordance with the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 as amended from time to time. The arbitration shall be held in Chennai. The High Court of judicature at Chennai alone shall have the jurisdiction and the Laws of India shall apply.
All materials on the Website including, without limitation, names, logos, trademarks, images, text, columns, graphics, videos, photographs, illustrations, artwork, software and other elements (collectively “Material”) are protected by copyrights, trademarks and/or other intellectual property rights owned and controlled by Australian Foods India Pvt. Ltd. You acknowledge and agree that all Material on the Website is made available for limited, non-commercial, personal use only. Except as specifically provided herein or elsewhere in the Website, no Material may be copied, reproduced, republished, sold, downloaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way, or otherwise used for any purpose, by any person or entity, without express written permission of Australian Foods India Pvt. Ltd. The Website may not be used in connection with any commercial purposes, except as specifically approved by Australian Foods India Pvt. Ltd.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Australian Foods India Pvt. Ltd. its employees, directors, officers, agents and their successors and assigns from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including attorney's fees, caused by or arising out of claims based upon your actions or inactions, which may result in any loss or liability to Australian Foods India Pvt. Ltd. or any third party including but not limited to breach of any warranties, representations or undertakings or in relation to the non-fulfillment of any of your obligations under this User Agreement or arising out of the your violation of any applicable laws, regulations including but not limited to Intellectual Property Rights, payment of statutory dues and taxes, claim of libel, defamation, violation of rights of privacy or publicity, loss of service by other subscribers and infringement of intellectual property or other rights. This clause shall survive the expiry or termination of this User Agreement.
In the event that any provision of these Terms and Conditions is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms and Conditions, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.